Southwicks Zoo will be holding a job fair Saturday March 16th and March 23rd. – 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Use the green doors at the zoo entrance. All applicants must be at least 16 years old.
From Southwicks Website:
NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS
• SkyFari Ride Primary Operator. Applicants must have experience with hydraulics, mechanics, and working with the public. He/She must have the ability to work quickly and safely with others in a supervisory capacity. When applying online select “RIDES” under the department selection.
• Custodial. Experience in the custodial field is a plus. Custodial positions include restroom cleaning, supply stocking, grounds cleaning, trash removal, etc. When applying online select “CUSTODIAL” under the department selection.
• Food Service Supervisors. Applicants must have experience in the food service industry (a serve safe certificate is a plus) in a supervisory capacity. This is a fast paced and demanding environment. When applying online select “FOOD SERVICE” under the department selection.
• Retail Supervisors. Applicants should be comfortable working with teenagers and have experience in the retail industry in a supervisory/managerial role. He/She must be motivated, independent and model exceptional customer service while overseeing individual retail locations. When applying online select “RETAIL” under the department selection.
• Ride Attendants. Applicants must be at least 18 years of age, are safety conscious and enjoy working with the public, children especially. This position requires a positive and upbeat demeanor while providing a safe and respectful environment for the children. When applying online select “RIDES” under the department selection.
To inquire about Animal Care Employment Opportunities at Southwick’s Zoo, please call 800-258-9182 ext. 500 or click here to download a printable PDF application that you can mail to us, along with your resume to:
2 Southwick’s Street
Mendon, MA 01756
To inquire about internships, docent, and education employment with Earth Ltd., please call 800-258-9182 ext. 209.