5K RUN TO REMEMBER & CHILDREN’S RUN
- Top three men and women overall. Male and female age division awards for age brackets: 12 and under; 13-15;16-19; 20-29; 30-39; 40-49; 50-59; 60-69; 70+
- Prizes also awarded to 1,2,3rd place M/F Veteran and 1st Teacher, Firefighter & Police Officer
- T-shirts for the 1st 150 registered.
- Water and toilets at check-in.
- Water at half-way point of race.
- Refreshments at finish.
Event details and schedule
- 5K run is a fast start, mostly flat course, 100% roads. Walkers and joggers with strollers welcome – must start behind runners. No pets please
- RUN TO REMEMBER A VETERAN!!! Names to be provided or bring the name of “your” veteran. A great way to show support!
- Previous years results and age group records can be found here.
- race day registration from 7:45am to 8:45am at VFW.
- Bibs & Shirts can also be picked up on Friday 10/2 from 4-7pm
- Day of race registration price is $25.
- Race start time: 9am
- For children 10 and under, there will be a 1/4 mile to a full mile run (approximately) around the baseball field behind the VFW after the official 5K. Distance varies according to age.
- Location: Baseball field behind VFW.
- Children’s Run starts at 9:45am. Registration on-site from 8am until 9:30am.
- Cost is $5.00 and every kid gets a medal!