Support Upton’s Police Association

Would you like a sign? They are only $10 each and all proceeds go to Upton Police Association. Let’s support our police!

Comment in the Facebook Link below to get your sign or email Jeracah.rankins@yahoo.com

About Jennifer Doyle

Comments

1. Adjutant Joseph McMahon says:

I want one and plan to ask VFW to purchase one at next Wednesday’s Meeting

• Doreen Rankins says:

Great, thanks Joe!. You’ve been added to our list. We will let you know when they come in.

• Doreen Rankins says:

Signs just came in! We will be at the VFW parking lot Saturday, Nov 5th from 9am-11am and also on Sunday Nov 6th from 1pm-3pm. If you can’t make it one of those times just let me or Jeracah know and we can make other arrangements. Thank you for supporting the Upton Police

2. Jill Gillis says:

I would like to buy one.
    Jill Gillis
    126 South St
    Upton
    529-3221

• Doreen Rankins says:

Signs are in! We will be at the VFW parking lot Saturday Nov 5th from 9am-11am and Sunday Nov 6th from 1pm-3pm. If you cannot make it, please notify Jeracah or me and we will make arrangements for you to get your sign. Thank you for supporting the Upton Police

3. Debra Amorelli says:

You also have to join the Facebook group in order to comment and get a sign.

• Karen Varney says:

Great Idea, I would like to order one but I do not have a Facebook Acct. Is there an email I can reply to?

• yes I will update the post!

• Doreen Rankins says:

Signs are in! We will be at the VFW parking lot Saturday Nov 5th from 9am-11am and Sunday Nov 6th from 1pm-3pm. If you cannot make it either of those times, please let me or Jeracah know and we can make arrangements for you to get your sign. Thank you for supporting the Upton Police.

Comments are encouraged! If this is your first time commenting (welcome!). Your email is required but not displayed. I ask town officials to use their real names.

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s