There are 35 articles, a few are highlighted below.
- To participate in the Hampshire COG’s program to obtain lower electricity rates for all Upton residents
- To change the town clerk position from an elected to an appointed position
- To join the CMMCP project to obtain mosquito control measures in Upton
- To pay for the materials to construct a pavilion at Kiwanis Beach
- Renovation of the Upton Town Hall, rental of a portion of Holy Angels Church for a temporary Town Hall, and a 20 year lease of the United Parish of Upton parking lot.
To see all articles with the details view the warrant here.