Image – Fall by John Reed
Schedule of Events
Trivia Contest – All Day at Multiple Locations – Prize worth over $100
- Most booths/locations will have an Upton Historical Trivia Question.
- Passports for the trivia contest will be available at each location.
- Contestants are asked to visit and answer the questions and then return their passport to the Upton Historical Society booth.
- Winner will be announced the week after the event – highest # correct or drawn winner from the highest # correct.
- Prize is currently worth over $100 with certificates and goods donated from Upton businesses
Happenings at Upton VFW
- VFW Run to Remember 5k – Children’s Run – 9 a.m. 5k start time. Kids run starts at 9:45 at the VFW baseball field. Additional information available through the link.
Happenings on Upton Town Common – 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Vendor Fair on the Upton Town Common. Pony rides and face painting.
- Face Painting – 10 a.m. to noon.
- Entertainment – 10:30 Alissa Coates – music
- Entertainment – Noon – Johnny Diamond – music
- Pony and Horse Rides – 1:00 p.m. – 1:45
- Entertainment – 1:15 – John Cloutier and Friends – music
Happenings at the Libary
- Book Sale – 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. – Be the first to get the new Friends Totebag! Prices remain: Hardcover and DVD/CD = $2, Paperbacks = $1, Children’s = 2 / $1. Fill your old FULTI totebag for $20 or buy and fill a new one for $25.
- Herbalist Linda Cassavant presenting “Wonderful Herbs” – 11 a.m. – How to grow, harvest and enjoy herbs for culinary, medicinal and crafting purposes. Linda is an active member of the Herb Society of America and lectures frequently at area garden clubs and events. Linda will be bringing samples, demonstrating techniques and answering all your herb questions!
Any questions, call Matthew at 508-529-6272 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Happenings at United Parish
- Yard Sale with grill – 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Happenings at Upton Fire Station
- Open House – 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Happenings at Heritage Park – 18 Elm Street
- Tours of Cave – 10 a.m. to noon.