A Special Town Meeting will be held on Tuesday, November 15th at 7:00PM in the auditorium at Nipmuc Regional High School. The Warrant is attached below.
Some highlights include:
- A request to change the DPW Director’s contract from 1 to 3 years
- Purchase a new dump trunk
- Upgrade the first floor bathrooms in the Knowlton Risteen Building used by the library
- To pay one half the cost of repairs to the Fisk Mill Bridge. The bridge is jointly owned by the Towns of Milford and Upton
- To expand the Board of Selectmen from three (3) to five (5) Selectmen
- The people of Upton ask the Board of Selectmen to declare that they: Oppose any effort to locate the West Boylston Lateral within Upton’s borders and to disallow the construction of any and all similar projects that may later be proposed.